Membership – Annual Dues (CLICK HERE For annual dues payment options and timing)
Senior - $25, Junior - $5
A woman who is eligible for membership in The American Legion is also eligible to join the American Legion Auxiliary.
The mother, wife, daughter, sister, grand-daughter, great-grand-daughter, or grandmother of members of The American Legion or deceased veterans who served in the United States Armed Forces during certain war eras as listed below is eligible. Step relatives are also eligible.
- April 6, 1917 - Nov. 11, 1918 (World War I)
- Dec. 7, 1941 - Aug. 15, 1945 Merchant Marines (only eligibility)
- Dec. 7, 1941 - Dec. 31, 1946 (World War II) June 25, 1950 - Jan. 31, 1955 (Korean War)
- Feb. 28, 1961 - May 7, 1975 (Vietnam War)
- Aug. 24, 1982 - July 31, 1984 (Lebanon/Grenada)
- Dec. 20, 1989 - Jan. 31, 1990 (Panama)
- Aug. 2, 1990 to today (Gulf War/War on Terrorism)
Military records of veterans (DD214/discharge papers), are required to prove eligibility. Visit the Affiliated Webs page for a link to the National Archives for assistance.