- The Stars and Stripes Grill (offering regular menu and weekly specials),
- 1,910 sq.ft. Pub and Dining space (waiting service at tables and bar),
- Hall rentals and Catering available,
- Freshly popped corn (25¢ donation),
- Ohio Lottery Games,...
- Queen of Hearts - Sunday drawings; daily and weekly raffles;
- Large screen televisions,
- Meeting place and "watering hole" for your groups post-activities,
- Weekly food events (i.e.,Taco Tuesday, Friday FishFry's, ...).
Get involved in all post organizations by attending monthy meetings.
Check out the Stars and Stripe Grill menu ; LentFishFrymenu - great food.
Check out LegionCare - No Cost Insurance
Ham Raffle Flyer, click here
View the Newsletter, click here
Assume that all planned for events are Cancelled!
For your information, these events were planned:
Post 211 Vet Members Meeting, Apr 1st @ 7PM
S.A.L. Members Meeting, Apr 1st @ 8PM
EASTER SUNDAY, APRIL 12th - ALL DAY
Post 211 AL Riders Meeting, Apr 12th @ 1PM
Auxiliary Members Meeting, Apr 13th @ 7PM
Auxiliary Ham Raffle [Flyer], Apr 2nd @ 6:30PM Hall
Taco/Trivia Tuesday's, Apr 7th; 14th; 21th & 28th @ 6 - 8PM Canteen
Fish Fry Friday's, Apr 3rd; 10th; 17th & 24th @ 4PM Canteen
Pray that the quarantine is successful; ending May 1st!
Post 211 Vet Members Meeting, May 6th @ 7PM
S.A.L. Members Meeting, May 6th @ 8PM
Mother's Day May 10th
Post 211 AL Riders Meeting, May 17th @ 1PM
Auxiliary Members Meeting, May 18th @ 7PM
Vet Honor Run Avon Lake May 24th
Memorial Day Parade
Taco/Trivia Tuesday's, May 5th; 12th; 19th; & 24th; 6 - 8PM Canteen
Fish Fry Friday's, May 1st; 8th; 15th; 22nd & 29th @ 4PM Canteen
<< see pull-down menus for more details