Since our charter in 1928, American Legion Post 211 has been welcoming VETERANS from all branches of our Armed Forces. Today, we continue to welcome all military personnel serving our country.
Come join us at our full service canteen, offering:
- The Stars and Stripes Grill (offering regular menu and weekly specials),
- 1,910 sq.ft. Pub and Dining space (waiting service at tables and bar),
- Hall rentals and Catering available,
- Freshly popped corn (25¢ donation),
- Ohio Lottery Games,...
- Queen of Hearts - Sunday drawings; daily and weekly raffles;
- Large screen televisions,
- Meeting place and "watering hole" for your groups post-activities,
- Weekly food events (i.e.,Taco Tuesday...).
Get involved in all post organizations by attending monthy meetings.
Check out the Stars and Stripe Grill menu - great food.
Salute to Service - USAA & NFL event for Vet's, Nov 6th @ 6-8PM
Post 211 Members Meeting, Nov 13th @ 7PM
S.A.L. Members Meeting, Nov 6th @ 8PM
AL Riders Post 211 Meeting, Nov 10th @ 3:30PM
Auxiliary Members Meeting, Nov 11th @ 7PM
USMC 244th Birthday and Retreat at Flag Pole, Nov 10th @ 5 PM
Auxiliary's Turkey Raffle, Thursday, Nov 14th @ 6:30 PM
Post 211 - 91st Birthday and Retreat, Nov 20th @ 5 PM
Taco/Trivia Tuesday's, Nov 5th; 12th; 19th; & 26th; 6 - 8PM Canteen
Fish Fry Friday's, Nov 8th; 15th; 22nd & 29th @ 4PM Canteen
Post 211 Members Meeting, Dec 4th @ 7PM
S.A.L. Members Meeting, Dec 4th @ 8PM
AL Riders Post 211 Meeting, Dec 8th @ 1PM
Auxiliary Members Meeting, Dec 9th @ 7PM
OVH & CLE-VAH Dinner/Bingo, Dec 12th @ 4:30PM
Children's Christmas Party, Dec 14th @ 12:30 PM
Taco/Trivia Tuesday's, Dec 3rd; 10th; 17th; 24th & 31th; 6 - 8PM Canteen
Fish Fry Friday's, Dec 6th; 13th; 20th & 27th @ 4PM Canteen
<< see pull-down menus for more details8
©All rights reserved - www.legionsites.com