Since our charter in 1928, American Legion Post 211 has been welcoming VETERANS from all branches of our Armed Forces. Today, we continue to welcome all military personnel serving our country.
Come join us at our full service canteen, offering:
- The Stars and Stripes Grill (offering regular menu and weekly specials),
- 1,910 sq.ft. Pub and Dining space (waiting service at tables and bar),
- Hall rentals and Catering available,
- Freshly popped corn (25¢ donation),
- Ohio Lottery Games,...
- Queen of Hearts; daily, weekly and monthly raffles; ,
- Large screen televisions,
- Meeting place and "watering hole" for your groups post-activities,
- Weekly food events (i.e.,Taco Tuesday...).
Get involved in all post organizations by attending monthy meetings.
POST 211 WISHES YOU AND YOUR's THE HAPPIEST 2019!
Betsy Ross Flag Raising Ceremony: Monday, July 1st @ 5:45 AM
Post 211 Members Meeting, July 3rd @ 7PM
S.A.L. Members Meeting, July 3rd @ 8PM
Independence Day (video), July 4th - Color Guard at Weiss Field
Changes at Canteen starting July 5th; new Food Service provided.
Post 211 Independence Day Party (flyer), July 6th @ 4 - 8 PM
American Legion Riders Gun Raffle [flyer] (drawing on July 14th)
AL Riders Post 211 Meeting, July 14th @ 1PM
No Auxiliary Members Meeting in July
Taco/Trivia Tuesday's, July 2nd; 9th; 16th; 23rd & 30th @ 6PM Canteen
Fish Fry Dinner, July 5th; 12th; 19th & 26th @ 4PM Banquet hall
Post 211 Members Meeting, Aug 7th @ 7PM
S.A.L. Members Meeting, Aug 7th @ 8PM
OVH & CLE-VAH Dinner/Bingo, Aug 8th @ 4:30PM
AL Riders Post 211 Meeting, Aug 11th @ 1PM
No Auxiliary Members Meeting in August
Flag Ceremony Sheffield Village Arts Festival [Honor Guard], Aug 16th @ 9AM
Taco/Trivia Tuesday's, Aug 4th; 11th; 18th & 25th @ 6PM Canteen
Fish Fry Dinner, Aug 7th; 14th; 21st & 28th @ 4PM Banquet hall
<< see pull-down menus for more details
©All rights reserved - www.legionsites.com