Since our charter in 1928, American Legion Post 211 has been welcoming VETERANS from all branches of our Armed Forces. Today, we continue to welcome all military personnel serving our country.
Come join us at our full service canteen, offering:
- The Stars and Stripes Grill (offering regular menu and weekly specials),
- 1,910 sq.ft. Pub and Dining space (waiting service at tables and bar),
- Hall rentals and Catering available,
- Freshly popped corn (25¢ donation),
- Ohio Lottery Games,...
- Queen of Hearts; daily, weekly and monthly raffles; ,
- Large screen televisions,
- Meeting place and "watering hole" for your groups post-activities,
- Weekly food events (i.e.,Taco Tuesday...).
Get involved in all post organizations by attending monthy meetings.
POST 211 WISHES YOU AND YOUR's THE HAPPIEST 2019!
Post 211 Members Meeting, Mar 6th @ 7PM
S.A.L. Members Meeting, Mar 6th @ 8PM
AL Riders Post 211 Meeting, Mar 10th @ 1PM
AL Riders Post 211 Meet&Greet, Mar 10th @ 3PM
Auxiliary Members Meeting, Mar 11th @ 7PM
Auxiliary Monday's Special Dinner, Mar 25th @ 5PM
Fish Fry Dinner, Mar 8th; 15th; 22nd & 29th @ 4PM Banquet hall
Post 211 Members Meeting, Apr 3rd @ 7PM
S.A.L. Members Meeting, Apr 3rd @ 8PM
AL Riders Post 211 Meeting, Apr 14th @ 1PM
Auxiliary Members Meeting, Apr 8th @ 7PM
Auxiliary Ham Raffle, Apr 10th @ 6PM
Fish Fry Dinner, Apr 5th; 12th; 19th & 26th @ 4PM Banquet hall
OVH & CLE-VAH Dinner/Bingo, Apr 11th @ 4:30PM
<< see pull-down menus for more details
©All rights reserved - www.legionsites.com