Since our charter in 1928, American Legion Post 211 has been welcoming VETERANS from all branches of our Armed Forces. Today, we continue to welcome all military personnel serving our country.
Come join us at our full service canteen, offering:
- The Stars and Stripes Grill (offering regular menu and weekly specials),
- 1,910 sq.ft. Pub and Dining space (waiting service at tables and bar),
- Hall rentals and Catering available,
- Freshly popped corn (25¢ donation),
- Ohio Lottery Games,...
- Queen of Hearts; daily, weekly and monthly raffles; ,
- Large screen televisions,
- Meeting place and "watering hole" for your groups post-activities,
- Weekly food events (i.e.,Taco Tuesday...).
Get involved in all post organizations by attending monthy meetings.
POST 211 WISHES YOU AND YOUR's THE HAPPIEST 2019!
Check out the Stars and Stripe Grill menu - great food.
Post 211 Members Meeting, Oct 2nd @ 7PM
S.A.L. Members Meeting, Oct 2nd @ 8PM
OVH & CLE-VAH Dinner/Bingo, Oct 10th @ 4:30PM
AL Riders Post 211 Meeting, Oct 13th @ 1PM
USNavy 244th Birthday and Retreat at Flag Pole, Oct 13th @ 5PM
Auxiliary Members Meeting, Oct 14th @ 7PM
Taco/Trivia Tuesday's, Oct 2nd; 9th; 16th; 23rd & 30th; 6 - 8PM Canteen
Fish Fry Friday's, Oct 4th; 11th; 18th & 25th @ 4PM Canteen
S.A.L. PIG Roast + Music-Bingo, Oct 19th @ 5-7PM and beyond[flyer]
Post 211 Members Meeting, Nov 6th @ 7PM
S.A.L. Members Meeting, Nov 6th @ 8PM
AL Riders Post 211 Meeting, Nov 10th @ 3:30PM
Auxiliary Members Meeting, Nov 11th @ 7PM
USMC 244th Birthday and Retreat at Flag Pole, Nov 10th @ 5 PM
Auxiliary's Turkey Raffle, Thursday, Nov 14th @ 6:30 PM
Post 211 - 91st Birthday and Retreat, Nov 20th @ 5 PM
Taco/Trivia Tuesday's, Nov 5th; 12th; 19th; & 26th; 6 - 8PM Canteen
Fish Fry Friday's, Nov 8th; 15th; 22nd & 29th @ 4PM Canteen
<< see pull-down menus for more details8
©All rights reserved - www.legionsites.com