Since our charter in 1928, American Legion Post 211 has been welcoming VETERANS from all branches of our Armed Forces. Today, we continue to welcome all military personnel serving our country.
- The Stars and Stripes Grill (offering regular menu and weekly specials),
- 1,910 sq.ft. Pub and Dining space (waiting service at tables and bar),
- Hall rentals and Catering available,
- Freshly popped corn (25¢ donation),
- Ohio Lottery Games,
- Queen of Hearts and Monthly Raffles,
- Large screen televisions,
- Meeting place and "watering hole" for your groups post-activities,
- Weekly food events (i.e.,Taco Tuesday...).
Get involved in all post organizations by attending monthy meetings.
POST 211 WISHES YOU AND YOUR's THE HAPPIEST 2019!
Post 211 Members Meeting, Feb 6th @ 7PM
S.A.L. Members Meeting, Feb 6th @ 8PM
AL Riders Post 211 Meeting, Feb 10th @ 2PM
Auxiliary Members Meeting, Feb 11th @ 7PM
Fish Fry Dinner, Feb 8th; 15th & 22th @ 4PM Banquet hall
American Legion Nat'l Commander Visit, Feb 9th @ 9AM (Breakfest)
OVH & CLE-VAH Dinner/Bingo, Feb 28th @ 4:30PM
Post 211 Members Meeting, Mar 6th @ 7PM
S.A.L. Members Meeting, Mar 6th @ 8PM
AL Riders Post 211 Meeting, Mar 10th @ 2PM
Auxiliary Members Meeting, Mar 11th @ 7PM
Fish Fry Dinner, Mar 8th; 15th; 22nd & 29th @ 4PM Banquet hall
<< see pull-down menus for more details