Since our charter in 1928, American Legion Post 211 has been welcoming VETERANS from all branches of our Armed Forces. Today, we continue to welcome all military personnel serving our country.
Come join us at our full service canteen, offering:
- The Stars and Stripes Grill (offering regular menu and weekly specials),
- 1,910 sq.ft. Pub and Dining space (waiting service at tables and bar),
- Hall rentals and Catering available,
- Freshly popped corn (25¢ donation),
- Ohio Lottery Games,...
- Queen of Hearts - Sunday drawings; daily and weekly raffles;
- Large screen televisions,
- Meeting place and "watering hole" for your groups post-activities,
- Weekly food events (i.e.,Taco Tuesday, Friday FishFry's, ...).
Get involved in all post organizations by attending monthy meetings.
Check out the Stars and Stripe Grill menu - great food.
Check out LegionCare - No Cost Insurance
Post 211 Vet Members Meeting, Jan 8th @ 7PM
S.A.L. Members Meeting, Jan 8th @ 8PM
Post 211 AL Riders Meeting, Jan 12th @ 1PM
Auxiliary Members Meeting, Jan 13th @ 7PM
Taco/Trivia Tuesday's, Jan 7th; 14th; 21st; & 28th; 6 - 8PM Canteen
Fish Fry Friday's, Jan 3rd; 10th; 17th; 24th & 31st @ 4PM Canteen
Post 211 Vet Members Meeting, Feb 5th @ 7PM
S.A.L. Members Meeting, Feb 5th @ 8PM
Post 211 AL Riders Meeting, Feb 9th @ 1PM
Auxiliary Members Meeting, Feb 10th @ 7PM
Ohio Veterans Home Fish Fry & Bingo Event, Feb 13th @ 5PM Hall
Taco/Trivia Tuesday's, Feb 4th; 11th; 18th & 25th @ 6 - 8PM Canteen
Fish Fry Friday's, Feb 7th; 14th; 21th & 28th @ 4PM Canteen
<< see pull-down menus for more details8
©All rights reserved - www.legionsites.com